I need zero instead of blank data in the value field well for a measure field

Hi Team, Is there any possibilities instead of blank data for a Measure column in the value field well we can put as ‘0’ .

Please find below is my scenarios
If you see in the picture Job Start Date & Job End Date both have the same but it showing blank instead of zero .

Does it show the correct value for others?

Can you put an ifelse around it?

ifelse({total_time}=‘’,0,{total_time})

@Biswajit_1993 - Thank you for posting your query. I hope the datatype of Job Start Date and Job End Date columns are datetime. If that’s the case then you should be suing the datediff function which should return the correct value that you are looking for. Please check this link here.

I have tried to replicate at my end as well and it is giving me correct value. Hope this helps!

Hi @sagmukhe, Thanx for your solutions but in my case the total time column is default column available in the table so in that case what we can do for placing zero instead of Null.

@Biswajit_1993 - Thank you for your response. By default column, you mean that it came as part of the data source column itself. Is that the right understanding? If that’s the case then what is the datatype of the column? If that’s a numeric column then you can use the coalesce function to replace the NULL value with 0.

Let me know if this helps!

1 Like

Yes @sagmukhe yes it is the default column for the respective data source and the datatype is numeric so I as per your I will use the Coalesce function.
Let me do that and will get back to you
Thanks for sharing your idea.

2 Likes

HI @sagmukhe I got the result finally thanx for your help.