If a date is being selected the dropdown for period selection should be grayed out

I have 2 filter controls, if date is selected, then the Period control should be graded out / diabled in Quicksight dashboard.
–*

Hello @Jayasakthi_Devaraj !

Do you mean that if you select a date in your first filter that you second filter that controls time period should be grayed out? Or are you using the relative date filter on the sheet and it is letting users select both date and period at the same time?

Do you mean that if you select a date in your first filter that you second filter that controls time period should be grayed out?

This is what i am looking for … We are having parameters as controls in our Dashboard

Hello @Jayasakthi_Devaraj ,

I don’t believe it’s possible to grey something out but you can use free form layout to apply rules to parameters on the sheet level to appear or be hidden based on another parameter:

1 Like

Thanks for your response… But we have it as a controls which is outside the Dashboard… So i am not able to add any rules to it…

Hey @Jayasakthi_Devaraj!

In that case, to my knowledge that is not possible. Is it part of the use case that the filters must remain in the control bar and can’t be on the sheet level?