Images and dashboard design

Hi,

On 28.6 I attended a part of QuickSight Online Immersion Day, where an impressive dashboard was presented that used custom design images imported from URLs.

This really opens up my potential for creating more creative dashboards with interesting graphics and images. If dashboards like that are really possible to design, I would like to know what tools or software I can use to create images like that, and how I can import those images by URL.

Hello @Noys,

I am glad you attended the QuickSight Immersion Day and that you have seen example dashboards that will help with your designs.

About your questions, you can find many example dashboards in https://democentral.learnquicksight.online/. I do not know which dashaboard you were shown but I am quite sure you will find a lot of insipiration, if not the exact dashboard in this location and you see exactly how they are built by pressing the design button.

About how to add images to your dashboards, you can find more information in the documentation Using custom visual content - Amazon QuickSight

Kind regrads,
Andres.

1 Like

Hi Andres,

Thanks for your replay!

Actually, I’m already familiar with those links. I will clerify my question:

As a Data Analyst, I create dashboards for different customers using QuickSight.

It would be great if I could create a creative dashboard using images. Your dashboard’s images aren’t just random images you found on Google. What software did you use to create those images to import them into Quicksight?

Thank you,
Noy

In addition, it would be great if Quicksight had an “images gallery” feature so that there were already images in URLs that could be used for different dashboards

@Noys ,

Here are 2 I know (not a recommendation, you could probably find other as well searching in google ) :

From my understanding, images which you want to use have to be licensed .
For example from Adobe : Backgrounds Images – Browse 152,545,752 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video | Adobe Stock

Kind regards,
Koushik

@Koushik_Muthanna

Great!
This is exactly what I looked for
Thank you so much