Infobox type option (message box popup) added to visuals via the (interactions) context menu

Add a help/informational icon (!) to Visuals controlled via the context menu (charts and filters). Sourced via parameters.

HI John- I think I have your solution if I’m understanding what you are asking for. You can copy a unicode symbol and paste it into either the title or the subtitle of any chart . Attached is an example of pasting into the subtitle. This is a great website for unicode symbols that I often use.

Screenshot from 2022-11-10 09-28-17
Screenshot from 2022-11-10 09-28-37

Hey Todd, thanks for the reply and yes we do use this type of setup to link off to a url information page to explain the dashboards in more detail.

Some of our dashboard charts/filter dropdown would benefit with some additional information like a simple popup type message box.
My suggestion/ask would be to have a java type ‘infobox’. The contents coming from a parameter or some other sourced text field all being wrapped around the interaction properties perhaps on the visual.

Hi @john.bridge,
At AWS, our roadmap is primarily driven by our customers. Your feedback helps us build a better service. I have noted this in our internal feature request tracker.