Is it possible to add more templates?

Is it possible to add more than 30 templates in the dashboard, cause either the layout settings to free-foam, classic or tiled. It is unable to add more than a specific number of templates in a dashboard.

Hi Sharneeth, can you clarify what you are trying to achieve by adding > 30 visuals in a sheet? Would adding additional sheets on the dashboard help?

Hi,

There are three layout options available in QS right now. Only 20 template available in three options.

You can add another sheet (like a tab) to the dashboard and add more visuals there: Adding sheets - Amazon QuickSight. Do you need more visuals on one sheet? If so could you give a little more context on what you’re trying to do with that many visuals?

HI
I am trying to build up my dashboard more in with UI than BI. I am trying to bring up videos and pictures along with the data to make my dashboard look attractive than looking has a normal business analytics. These all are only for learning purpose.

Did adding more sheets to the dashboard help resolve this? Or you need all the visuals to be on the same sheet?

Hi, @Sharneeth. Did @jhnjos’s solution work for you? I am marking their reply as, “Solution,” but let us know if this is not resolved. Thanks for posting your questions on the QuickSight Community Q&A Forum!