Is it possible to establish conditional formatting for a field, ensuring that the color scheme adjusts dynamically based on predefined conditions? This would enable consistent replication of the formatting across all instances whereever metric is used

Is it possible to establish conditional formatting for a field, ensuring that the color scheme of text adjusts dynamically based on predefined conditions? This would enable consistent replication of the formatting across all instances where the metric is utilized across a particular dashboard
OR
Can we establish a preset color condition for text and then add the necessary columns to apply that condition specifically to particular dashboards, instead of creating conditions for each individual metric on every grid?

1 Like

Hello @vikandul, welcome to the QuickSight community!

Something like this should be possible, but I may need some more information. Based on your question, you may want to utilize a mix of calculated fields and parameters to build out a dynamic way to handle conditional formatting. When you are viewing the pane that handles conditional formatting for a field, you can open the dropdown under Format field based on to select a calculated field that handles your conditional formatting logic. That may be the best way to accomplish this. If you need more help in this process, please provide some more information about the conditional logic you want to format for and I can guide you further. Thank you!

FormatFieldBasedOn

Hello @vikandul, since we have not heard back from you, I will mark my above response as the solution. If you have any further questions on this issue, please let me know and I can guide you further. Thank you!