Is it possible to have a two column table in a textbox?

I am building a dashboard involving report descriptions and links to each reports. What graph or chart could the report be built on? Is it possible to have a two column table inside a text box in quicksight so the texts could be aligned properly? How best do i approach this?

Hi @Jane_Onwuchekwa
why you want a table in a text box and not just using a table visual.? You could create a dataset with url and description and show it in the table.
BR

Creating a dataset with url and description only will not achieve this. I want to add the url to each of the report name so once you click on it, you can be directed to the main report page. I need to create a table with the report name(link embed) and another column for description

HI @Jane_Onwuchekwa

so you only want one report name and description or multiple? Could you share a sample?

grafik

BR

Ok. But why is it so important to use the report name and not an additional column (as in my approach)?
How many reports are we talking about?

It’s simpler for stakeholders to navigate and makes the dashboard simpler as well. We are talking about 80 reports

And you want to show all reports in one table or only?

But as it’s not possible to create a table within a textbox I would go with a table visual. Advantage would be you could also use a filter to search for a report within the list of 80 reports.

Hi, I’m marking Eriks post as a solution. Please let us know if you had any additional questions.