Is it possible to implement a single relative time filter to all pages of my dashboard?

Basically I want to have several options to filter a data (last 2 weeks, last month, last year, etc) and this is attainable with a date filter that I can add to the page. The issue is that my dashboard has several pages and I want to filter once and all the pages change accordingly. With parameters, this is possible, but not with a single filter. Is there any way to use parameters to implement this? How can this be done?

At this point in time QuickSight filters only work in a context of a sheet. If you want your changes to impact other sheet, using parameters is the only way to do it.
(We might introduce global filters in the future. We’ve heard similar feature requests from other customers as well).

I was looking for this feature as well as the relative filter is by far the best one. Using parameters with start date and end date is not as nice and the functionality of (last 2 weeks, last month, last year, etc) is the most useful for the users. Has there been any updates since last year is this in the pipeline now?
Thanks

You can use parameters with relative date filters.