Is there any way where we create a day for an year?

I want to create a calculated field like if I used that calculated field then it need to give me a date for an year. I will use that day to display the data.

Is that possible?

Hi @hripraa - Can you please give an example for your requirement so that we can guide you the right solution approach.

Regards - Sanjeeb

@Sanjeeb2022 I have created 2 table, one is based on create date, and other one created on resolved date. Due to this i can’t able to combine both table into one because both table created with different dates. So I want to combine them.
Table 1

Table 2

hi @hripraa

thank you for showing the example of the two tables. would you be able to show what outcome you are you expecting as well?

Hi @Wakana

Whenever i used my “Amazon week” calculated field in table which is showing correct week as marked in image but my wow% get disappear. I don’t know why the wow% disappear whenever i used " Amazon week" calculated field.

Amazon week formula: concat("Week ",toString( dateDiff(truncDate(“WK”, truncDate(“YYYY”, CreateDate)), CreateDate, “WK”)+1))

Wow% formula: periodOverPeriodPercentDifference(count(IssueUrl),CreateDate,WEEK,1)

Kindly help me on this