🚀 It's Our Birthday!

Happy to be part of QuickSight Community… This is a great platform… lots of new learning and everyday some new approach… Belated Happy Birthday…

1 Like

Thank you @Kristin … I Joined the QuickSight community bit late… but really looking forward to share, learn and explore more on QuickSight… A long way to go for me…

Belated Happy Birthday to whole AWS QuickSight Community and all data and analytics lover… a great platform.

Regards - San

1 Like

Welcome to the QuickSight Community @Sanjeeb2022! We are so glad you are here! Let us know how we can support you on your learning journey! :rocket: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Kristin . We are already using QuickSight in our day to day project work… Looking forward to attend today’s pi day and upcoming sessions as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Birthday :cake: :birthday: :partying_face: :tada:

1 Like

Thank you, @darshana.s, for celebrating with all of us! :blush::birthday::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

HBD Quicksight community! I’d like to see more conversations on the programmatic side of quicksight, and discuss and share innovate ways to implement it, specifically for me through python via boto3 but however else people use it would be interesting to learn about.

2 Likes

I reference the Quicksight community often! Happy Birthday!
I would love to see a feature tracking request. I have noticed sometimes features are handled later and that isn’t linked to an initial question. Or if a feature request is pending, it would be cool to see that too.

1 Like

Happy Birthday! Just started using Quick sight and had a wonderful experience so far.

1 Like

Congrats on one year! I love the collaboration!

1 Like

Happy Birthday! love to see these weekly trainings and amazed by this team.

1 Like

Happy Birthday! :birthday: I utilize Quicksight every single day. The community is extremely helpful finding answers to questions I have or solutions I never considered. To echo ccowen, a public roadmap for upcoming features would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday. Have been enjoying these webinars.

2 Likes

Happy Bday, QS! Couldn’t do it without you!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :slight_smile: We are still celebrating in Cloud intelligence Dashboard discussion…

Regards - San

1 Like

I like todays session. Something I can use and actually work on. Thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

I really like how Quicksight is evolving and bringing new features to compete. One question though is how Quicksight is currently interpreting TIME type fields, that type does not exists in Quicksight, so everytime we need to display HH:MM:SS columns, we need to move it to strings which causes some issues (like using this on topics with Quicksight Q), or just to make things easier when developing a report showing this type of data. Not sure if I´m doing something wrong but I haven´t found a way to use int or even timestamps without days.

:smiley:

1 Like

How about a session on doing custom company branding of analysis or dashboards?

1 Like

This was my first session. Appreciated all of the info and look forward to using all the tools offered.

1 Like

Thanks, Ben! And great feedback. I will share this info with the team that plans our weekly learning series! (Also, will keep this in mind for the Community!)

1 Like