🚀 It's Our Birthday!

Thanks for the birthday wishes and for sharing what you love and what you’d love to see @maxxmilo! I have marked your what you’d love to see as a feature request/signal. Thx!

So glad to hear that you are enjoying the QuickSight Community–and that you are getting the answers you need, @BrianJager! And thanks for your birthday wish! :slight_smile:

We have some great Getting Started resources in the Learning Center of our Community. Also, you may be interested in this Guide to QuickSight Learning Resources.

Wonderful @djones60! We hope that the Community can be a resource for you as you roll this out! Let us know if we can help in any way.

Thanks @djones60. I am marking this as a feature request.

Happy Birthday QS!!! Amazing community! My next learning step is to dive deep in to the online contents.

1 Like

I am so excited for the QuickSight Learning Series! And I am happy to know that there is a supportive community where I can ask questions as I begin my QS journey!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday QS! This is a new tool for me so the community posts and blogs have been on my regular reading list for the past several months. I love the engagement of the community around AWS tooling. I am enjoying the QS learning series which is both teaching me things I have not discovered yet but also confirming the things I’ve done right! I’ll definitely be back for more.

2 Likes

Happy birthday QS!! I Would like to thank you all the community for being so alive and proactive. Nice to have you guys !! I would like to see more learning content converting powerbi dashboards in to QS to compare both solutions in order to do the QS dsahboard in the optimal way. I also would like to see tables comparing DAX and M-languague with QS programming languages.

1 Like

Congrats and Happy Birthday QuickSight! The QuickSight Community has been a very helpful resource as we develop applications and enhance our client interface on our applications. I love the support, adaptability, and flexibility of QuickSight and how easy it is to use.

1 Like

So glad to hear this @BScramer! The QuickSight Community is here for you along your learning journey! If there is anything you see that we can do to improve the Community, let us know–we are looking forward to this year and all that it has in store!!

Happy Birthday. We are excited about the possibilities of using QS. Especially seeing that we can cross join data from external data sources such as Azure. We will be having a meeting tomorrow about the possibility of using QS for external customers in addition to the current internal ones. It looks likely this is the direction we will be going for at least some uses.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the great feedback @JWelch36! Let us know how we can continue to help! We are here for you as you meet the needs of your customers!

Happy Birthday. Learning a lot with the webinars.

2 Likes

Thanks @Pedro! Really great to hear this feedback on what you would like to see! I will pass this along to the coordinators of our Learning Series…as well as to our Solution Architects who write Articles on the Community.

By the way, if anyone is interested in the possibility of writing an Article on the QuickSight Community, feel free to direct message me through the Community! :slight_smile:

Yes! The QuickSight Community is here for you, @MadaketConfig! :slight_smile:

Exciting that you are beginning your QuickSight journey! Here are some resources that may be helpful to you:

Have a great week!

1 Like

Thanks for the birthday wishes, @Brian_Esser! We are grateful for all the incredible people who make up our Community! So glad to hear that you are enjoying the webinars. Let us know how we can continue to support you on your learning journey!

Wonderful to hear this @djones60! Please let us know if we can help in any way! :slight_smile: :rocket:

Happy Birthday! Started learning and using QuickSight a few month ago. I love all the learning materials. I would like more about QuickSight and SecurityHub. I know there is some workshops but I feel like there is a much simpler way to get findings and visualise it using Quick Sight.
Keep up with the good work!

1 Like

Thanks, @nkallsbo! Welcome to QuickSight and to the QuickSight Community! :slight_smile: Let us know how we can help as you get started. Here are some resources that may be helpful to you:

And thanks for the feedback on what you would like to learn. I have passed that info along to team that develops our learning content.
Happy weekend!

2 Likes

Happy to be part of QuickSight Community… This is a great platform… lots of new learning and everyday some new approach… Belated Happy Birthday…

1 Like