🚀 It's Our Birthday!

Happy Birthday Amazon Quicksight community.I would like to see more features on creating reports and exporting the data via automation. So far really enjoy exploring the community keep up the great work !

#feature-request

1 Like

So glad to hear it @Bhawneet_Singh! Welcome to QuickSight and let us know how we can lend support! :slight_smile: Here are some resources that may be helpful to you:

@Ben_Berliner : Yes, using python with boto3 is a great way of interacting all services if AWS ( QuickSight as well).

Regards - San

2 Likes

Thanks @mc4uk! Yes, we do too! Thanks for being a part of the Community and sharing your voice!

Thanks @griverar22 and so glad you are joining us weekly! :slight_smile: It’s great to learn together!

@cpatrone Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and for being a part of the community! :slight_smile: So glad you are finding solutions and new ideas! Thanks also for the feedback regarding roadmap and features. I will share that with the product team. Thx!

So glad you have been enjoying these webinars, @djones60! :slight_smile:

Great idea regarding the webinar. I will pass this feedback along to the team that plans the weekly learning series topics! Thx!

1 Like

Welcome @kericksen! So glad you could join us! Let us know how we can help! :slight_smile:

Sharing our Guide to QuickSight Learning Resources (Beginner to Advanced) --in case it’s helpful!

Have a great rest of your week!

1 Like

Thanks @Angela_Jones! I am marking this as a feature request for visibility to our PMs.

So glad you are enjoying the Community! Let us know how we can continue to support you on your learning journey! :rocket:

Thanks for catching and replying to @Ben_Berliner’s question here, @Sanjeeb! :slight_smile:

It really is! I’m using it primarily orchestrate dashboard build flows, that involve setting up s3 buckets, athena tables, datasets, analyses, permissions, folders, etc.

I’m also working on developing single use case apps. For example, I was asked to find the estimated spice capacity of particular analysis, so I build a python app where you input an analysis ID, click submit, then the program outputs a list of all of the analysis’ associated datasets along with their spice capacity.
Would be great to have a place to share these sorts of projects and ideas!

2 Likes

Thanks @Ben_Berliner . Is it possible for you to present it as a blog in QuickSight… It is a great usecase and will be useful for wider audience. Sound interesting.

Regards - San

2 Likes

@Sanjeeb2022 That’s a great idea… unfortunately I do not have user privileges to submit blog posts here. Can you help me submit my blog post?

1 Like

@Kristin - Can you please help on this… @Ben_Berliner developed a python app which will take input an analysis ID, click submit, then the program outputs a list of all of the analysis’ associated datasets along with their spice capacity. This will help all of us and wider community.

Looking forward your help and guidance on this.

Regards - San

1 Like

Hi @Ben_Berliner and @Sanjeeb2022! Sounds really awesome! Will message you directly and let’s find some time to talk. Love all the idea sharing and peer collaboration going on here! Would love to learn more about your app and happy to share more about our articles and how they work. We are definitely looking for content creators who are interested in writing articles, and sharing ideas. User Groups is another area where we are looking for some folks with pioneering spirit! :slight_smile: :rocket:

1 Like

@Sanjeeb2022, @Ben_Berliner wrote the post! Check it out here! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for encouraging Ben to share his expertise with the QuickSight Community!

2 Likes

Thank you @Kristin . This is really awesome and good to see the blog as well… It will surely give encouragement to start writing blogs related to QuickSight.

Congrats @Ben_Berliner

Regards - Sanjeeb

1 Like