Level Aware calculations at a dimension and date level

Hi All,

Can anyone help me with the calculation for Received value for dimension C from the below table:

Thanks,
Srujana

Hello @srujanaa - Welcome to the Community! I can see that you have a single Dimension name Dimension 1 which has the different values A, B, C etc. In case you have a distinct calculation only for the rows (where Dimension 1 = C), then you need to create a dedicated calculated field for that calculation and that will be different from the already existing column “Received”, that you presented in your snapshot. For that you can use LAC calculation like what I have given in the below snapshot. Please focus on the “C Value Recieved” column which contains this calculation. Hope this helps!

Thank you @sagmukhe
Is there a way i can be able to get the values for Dimension C in the Received column itself?
Also my date is a parameter, so when i use the below formula - the calculation is not split by date.
sumOver(sumIf({purchases},{Dimension}=‘C’),[${Date}]) -
sumOver(sumIf({received},{Dimension}=‘A’),[${Date}])

Hello @srujanaa and @sagmukhe !

@srujanaa are you still trying to find a solution for this or were you able to solve it?

Is there are reason that you used a date parameter rather than the date field in your dataset?