Loading speed of visuals very slow

I have a dataset in spice that contains 21 dimensions and 6 measures. In order for my users to have options on how they want their data displayed, the dashboard has 16 parameters. They used in various places that act as filters, inputs for calculated fields, or both. Almost every field displayed in any given visual is a calculated field based on the selection of those parameters. As you might imagine my visuals take a LONG time to load. When I initially open the dashboard it takes around 30 seconds for my visuals to load, then every time I change one of the parameter controls they load for an additional 15-20 seconds. I originally considered using grouping sets but this data is coming from Athena which limits you to 2048 grouping sets and I would need significantly more than that, so I don’t think that will solve my problem. Does anybody have any ideas or experience in ways to speed up the visuals? Its challenging to troubleshoot without having access to the actual query running behind the scenes, I know using less calculated fields would speed up the process but I don’t see a way to get rid of them without losing key information. All suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks!

We need to get additional details. Please open a ticket with customer support

I can do that, thanks!