Misleading WOW % in key performance indicator chart

Hi All,

I am using a key performance indicator chart to show WOW%. Currently, in the screenshot Wk 13 is on the left side and Week 12 on the right and so the % in the middle is correct. I want to show Wk 12 on the left and Wk 13 on the right. When I sort the week to do that then, the % WOW calculation changes and it will show an increase instead of decrease. I wanted to check if in this chart, does the value on the left shows current value (N) and on the right shows N-1 value and that’s the only way to show the right % change in the middle? Is there a way to swap this and still the calculation that shows in the middle would be correct and decreasing in this case?

Any help in appreciated.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @saljain, At AWS, our roadmap is primarily driven by our customers. Your feedback helps us build a better service. This is something I have experienced recently as well, and it is not functionality that is currently available. Due to that, I have tagged this as a feature request. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Hello @saljain, since we have not heard back from you, I will archive this topic for our support team. Thank you!