ML generated insights appear for a few seconds then disappear

I’m creating a simple narrative of top movers month over month (using time, values and categories). The “Edit Narrative” does not show any code after I selected and configured the “Top Mover” computation. After I saved it, it briefly showed up with the values for a few seconds and then disappeared. I’ve had several iterations with the same result using other compputations as well. This has been happening over the past 2 weeks, my colleague had shown me the same issue, hence I cannot be the only one facing this.
Can I please get some help?

Hi @dtrahul,
Can you provide some additional information on your issue? What is the data source? Is it SPICE or direct query?
If it is SPICE, it could be that at the time of you testing the insight, the refresh is taking place (in an analysis view, if a refresh is taking place, you will only see data once data it is loaded).
Can you share a screenshot of your narrative fields and sample data?
thank you.

Hey Asem,
Happy to provide more details- the data source is SPICE. It was done refreshing at the time of insight generation.
Sharing a ss of my narrative fields and sample data in the attachment.

@dtrahul, Thank you for letting us know. I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!”