MoM% difference between latest month from the dataset and previous month

I have a use case where I have to calculate MoM% difference between the last 2 months and QoQ% difference between the last 2 quarters in the dataset as shown in the excel sheet highlighted in yellow and show it at the end of all the columns . Can you suggest me the right formula to achieve for my use case?

I tried to do it for one of the fields using the formula (sum({ThisMonth KOM}) - sum({Last month KOM}) ) / sum({Last month KOM}) but it does not take the difference between month 10 and 11.

Hi @aakashsp Try the PeriodOverPeriodPercentDifference function.
There’s a walk-through here - it uses YEAR but you would use MONTH or QUARTER as appropriate.

1 Like

Are you using a custom SQL to get the data? You can use built in function if available in your SQL to look back in previous record values as well.

1 Like

Hi @aakashsp!
We hope @Steph solution worked for you. Let us know if this is resolved. And if it is, please help the community by marking his answer as a “Solution.”

Hi @aakashsp ,

Checking in. We have not heard back from you regarding your question. We’d still like to help. If we do not hear back in the next 7 days, we will archive the question.