Need dynamic filter on value of the columns

Hi Team,

We would like to create a filter on the value of the column.

Example

Team Value
A 1
B 2
C 3
D 4
E 5
F 6

We need a filter beside value “A” to let user choose below options :

1. Search
  2. Discover
  3. Add
  4. Purchase

A → will have checkbox on above mentioned 4 options.

Once the user will decide, Search and Discover. It should be navigated to the next sheet.

We need your help to know how to create the own filter under the value.

Sample QS analysis link : https://us-east-1.quicksight.aws.amazon.com/sn/analyses/b42adff1-eb6b-474b-8b03-164cb82a6825/sheets/b4544b1e-bc5a-4096-981c-90ffbb3a8f23

1 Like

Hello @prabhat_yadav, welcome to the QuickSight community!

So I am unable to view your analysis directly since the permissions are linked to your AWS account. If you want us to be able to troubleshoot your visuals, you can utilize QuickSight arena and post a link in your response.

As for this scenario, dynamically choosing whether to apply a navigation action might be possible. What you could do is create 2 different parameters, one for Discover and another for Search. You could probably even set them to False and then custom set the value to True depending on the selection. Then, create a menu option navigation action for each to take you to the proper sheet on selection, than you could use the parameters to determine how you want to apply filtering on that sheet.

If you have any further questions on this process, please let me know!

1 Like

Hello @prabhat_yadav, since we have not heard back from you, I will mark my suggestion above as the solution. If you have any further questions on this topic, please let me know!