Needs to catch and update the filters on dashboard in react

Today, I have been using Java and React in my project. I extracted the backend code in Java to generate the ‘embedDash’ for the frontend.

Btw, i have to capture every filter change, and sometimes I need to update the filter value with JavaScript.

Here is the link to the documentation I used: Getting started with the Amazon QuickSight API - Amazon QuickSight

Why do I need this? Today, when I change the filter values, I want to perform action X on the screen where the dashboard is embedded. And other treatments, such as: I am on page Y with embedded dashboard 1. When I go to page Z with embedded dashboard 2, I want to pass the parameters from the first page to the second. In this case, capture the filters set in the dashboard on page X to set them in the dashboard on page Z.

Hello @felipehaag.paytrack, my apologies for the delay on a response! We are always tracking questions with 0 replies, so we didn’t notice you hadn’t been responded to.

I may need a little more information on your question, but as long as the parameter you pass into the URL is connected to the QuickSight visuals for both sheets, it should update the filter value for both. Maybe your filtering for the 2nd sheet isn’t connected correctly and that is why it isn’t updating.

Hello @felipehaag.paytrack, I wanted to check in since we have not heard back from you. I will mark my previous response as the solution, but if you have any follow-up questions, please let me know.