Parameters auto reset issue on Quicksight Dashboard

Hello All,

I am facing an issue of parameters auto reset on Dashboard . The auto reset for parameters works on analysis. Any suggestions on this

Hello @Rohit_Nikam, welcome to the QuickSight community!

In regards to the parameters, once a dashboard has been published, it caches the option that a user selected in the control so that value will remain in the filter when they return to the dashboard. The only alternative I can think of to this would require an embedded dashboard where the filters are built on the front-end and pass parameter values in on load.

There is also an option on the view where the user can select the 3 dots on the control and click reset so that control will return to the default state. I will show a screen shot of that below:
ResetControl

For now, I can mark this topic as a feature request since the functionality you are expecting doesn’t currently exist. If you have any follow-up questions, let me know, otherwise I will archive this topic for our support team. Thank you!

Thanks for the response. Request you to kindly archive this topic for your support team

1 Like