periodOverPeriodLastValue Function in QuickSight works on field, not works on visualls

I am trying to create a comparison of the sum of CountOrders for the current week versus the previous week using the periodOverPeriodLastValue function. My dataset is structured with fields and its perfectly work with tables visual in quicksight,
The formula I am using is as follows:
periodOverPeriodLastValue(Sum({fare_base_price}), {created_at}, WEEK, 1)
But when I try to use this field I got following error inside the visuals:
“Your database generated a SQL exception. This can be caused by query timeouts, resource constraints, unexpected DDL alterations before or during a query, and other database errors Check your database settings and your query, and try again.”
can anyone help me please

Hi MajiFa,

Welcome to the QuickSight community.
Seems you are getting issue of query timeout while communication to backend database.I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!

Regards,
Anwar Ali