Pie Chart Visual - How To Handle with overlaping labelss

Hi guys,
Do you have any idea how to organize labels on the pie chart that the labels will be visible? On the screen there are 3 labels which overlap each other. Is there any option to drag them that they are visible?
Thank you

Hi Pawel,

Remove “allow labels to overlap” data label setting as shown in figure below:

Thank you. However it does not work as I intend. When I remove “allow labels to overlap” there will be few labels which are not visible as it is shown on your second printscreen.
I want to see all labels on visual. I have 7 labels to show. For 4 of 7 differences in numbers are small so labels are displayed near each other and that’s way there are not visible. I thought there is a way to move labels in manual way so the all labels will be visible

Hello @Pawel right now this is the expected behavior.

When there is no space to show all the labels (and Allow labels to overlap) is not ticked. Quicksight will show as many labels as possible to avoid overlapping, so this would be a feature request.

At AWS, our roadmap is primarily driven by our customers. Your feedback helps us build a better service. I have noted this in our internal feature request tracker.

Thank you very much for your feedback and happy dashboarding!