Problems when importing from Salesforce

Hi
I tried to import Salesforce Data (Opportunities) into Quicksight. For Accounts this works fine, unfortunately for Opportunities I get an import error

The column “LastStageChangeDate” could not be found.

concerning mentioned column. Table preview works flawless & the error even occurs if I exclude mentioned column. Did anyone else ever had this error & knows a solution?

2 Likes

Hi there

I’m having the exact same issue. The “LastStageChangeDate” field is preventing the opportunity object from being pulled into SPICE.

This issue only started 2 days ago, and wasn’t occurring before that.

Seems a change happened either on the QS side, or potentially SFDC.

Please let us know if anyone’s got a working solution for this issue.

1 Like

I am having the same issue and it started on Jun 30th as well. No changes were done on the SF side.

Having the same issue with my Salesforce Opportunity Dataset.

Error: “The column “LastStageChangeDate” could not be found.”

Hi Mike, did you solve this problem, we continue to hit a wall here.

Hi - for me it seems to work now → did not do anything different

Hello I’m having the same problem and I can’t refresh my dataset, did anyone figure out a solution?

Hello @Sunshine007, did you figure out the problem or a solution? I still have the same error and cannot work with Salesforce Objects.

Hi @bwilson
No - I just tried importing from scratch again and now it’s working

Thank you for the fast reply, I tried the same, and it is still not working for me, I will keep trying anyways. Thank you again.

Hey,
we had this issue a couple weeks ago. Out of nowhere it was gone and now it’s back.

Anyone who has the same experience or a possible solution?

Hi -
For us it’s the same now → was fixed and is now back unfortunately

Hi @Sunshine007. Are you still experiencing this issue?

I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!

Hi @Kristin It works now, but no clue why exactly. Implemented the connection multiple times on different days till at one point it worked

@Sunshine007 Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear that this working now. @MikeMakesDashboards @dmoravar @cesarmor @bwilson @samelka Is this issue now resolved for you?

No it’s not. It’s just working without the “Opportunity” table. But currently I’m fine with that workaround.