Q Topic ids appear different on UI and when queried through list-topics CLI command

Q Topic ids appear different on UI and when queried through list-topics CLI command. When we do describe-topic for both topics ids, it returns the same topic definition. So, why there are 2 topic ids for same topic? This is observed when topic is created using create-topic CLI command.

1 Like

Hello @sanjay_dhanave, this is really interesting. I have actually noticed this when creating topics within the Q console as well, so I think it is likely a feature request item. Since QuickSight Q is still in beta, there are still some bugs that are being worked through for the full, production level release. I will tag this topic appropriately. Let me know if you have any further questions, otherwise I will archive this for the support team. Thank you!

Hello @sanjay_dhanave, since we have not heard back from you with any follow-up questions, I will archive this topic for our support team. If you need any further assistance, please post a new topic in the community and link to this question to provide relevant information. That will ensure you are at the top of the priority list for a response from one of our QuickSight experts. Thank you!