Quicksight analyses missing but published dasboard seen

I am the owner of few analyses that i created and was using for past few months. Surprisingly since last week i dont see any of the analyses that i created and Quicksight behaved like the first time i have signed in (asking my email addresss). I even checked with my teammate whom i had given ADMIN permission to the quicksight account. He is unable to see all the analyses that we created in the past. But we are able to see 2 published dashboards alone. Could someone pls help us sort out what is happening and ways to get the analyses back.

Hello,
If the analysis have not been deleted they should be there. Are you logging in now in a different way than before? Maybe before you were using a federated account and now a direct login to QS (email address).
I would recommend to reach out our Support team who has access to the logs and can add more clarity to it.

Br,

Thanks for your response, Can you help me on how to reach out to QuickSight support team?

Hi Meenu,

If you have access to the AWS console of the AWS account where you’re using QuickSight, please see these instructions on how to raise a support case.

If you do not have access, you’d need to ask whoever manages your AWS account for you to raise a support ticket.