Quicksight error logs

Hi Team, based on below metrics that are made available we can create monitoring.

Is there any logs that is available on what was the underlying error when VisualLoadErrorCount metric was captured into cloudwatch metrics?

Consider I am looking at an alerts based on VisualLoadErrorCount that happened over weekend and I want to see the error details on Monday. Are those logs available somewhere in cloudtrail?

Hi,

We are doing this by using python language, It cross the KPI and intimate us where if there is difference between KPI and production data.

Unfortunately, I am not python expert. This may help you

regards
Naveed Ali

@Naveed Unfortunately I am not able to relate this response to my question. I am more interested in finding corresponding logs when cloudwatch metric like VisualLoadErrorCount is added.

Hello @Karthick, my apologies for the delayed response. Is this an issue you are still facing? I did some research on the issue, and from what I can tell, CloudTrail doesn’t quite have the capabilities you are looking for. Based on my understanding, it is capable of tracking user interactions rather than errors with visuals, data, and dashboard displays.

Maybe with some more information about the error you are experiencing, we can help you resolve it.

Hello @Karthick, since we have not heard back from you, I will go ahead and archive this topic. If you have any further questions on this issue, please post a new question in the community and link back to this question to provide relevant information. That will ensure you are at the top of the priority list to receive a response from one of our QuickSight experts. Thank you!