Reader Drill Up/Down of Timestamps in a a table.... Option Gone?

I have a dashboard that is very simple.

It is a direct query to a table in a Snowflake data warehouse that just loads Timestamps rounded to the nearest 5 minutes and a count of the number of times a certain action happened during each block of time.

I have table visualization set up. The Readers on the dashboard used to be able to click on the timestamp and drill up to hour, day, etc. This functionality has now disappeared from the dashboard… Now they cannot…

Why was this functionality changed? The data itself is not different, I didn’t change the dasbhoard, just the option is not there. This appears to have happened sometime in the last week.

here is another post that talks about the exact functionality I am trying to bring back to my dashboard. The drill down/Up function is selected in the publishing options. I republished it and double checked that that that option was selected, but still cannot drill up or down.

1 Like

@TRube ,

I will check this at my end. In the meanwhile, would you able to open a support ticket at your end for the team debug this further ?

Here are the steps for opening a support ticket - Creating support cases and case management - AWS Support . If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf

Kind regards,
Koushik

1 Like

I will do that, thank you.