Reset all filters in analysis

It would be nice to have a Reset button to reset all filters in an analysis. Currently we have to reset each filter one by one.

We currently have a Reset button in dashboards but not in analyses.

1 Like

What exactly do you expect to happen when you click “Reset all filters” in an analysis?
Do you want all filters to be removed? Do you want to keep all filters but make them disabled? Something else?

(In dashboard, when you click “Reset” button, all filters go to the state they were when the dashboard was published by the author).

I guess it would make more sense for filters that are on the sheet or in controls. I would expect it to do the same thing as the “Reset” action for each individual control or on-sheet filter but for all of them at once.

1 Like

Thanks. I will pass the feature request to the owner for the area.

Hi, @Tatyana_Yakushev, I am wondering if this feature ever made it into production? Would certainly be a great little addition. One easy way is of course hitting the refresh button at the top left of dash board, but a little unintuitive for users who may not be using the dashboard frequently.

Hi, I am not sure if going crazy, but did this feature get implemented? It appears I have automatic refresh when I change parameters. If so, great work!

1 Like

Hello all, is this feature implemented ?

1 Like