Resource Not Found - Analysis through Cloudformation

Hi
when I try to deploy my Analysis through Cloudformation, but I am getting and error stating:

Resource of type 'AWS::QuickSight::Analysis' with identifier 'dev-Analysis' was not found.

But here I’m trying to create one, I tried changing the analysis id, logical id or the names of the analysis as well

Is there any solution for the same?

Thanks and regards
Landerson

Hi @Landerson - There is not much information in the error type. To do a detail analysis, please raise a ticket to AWS Customer support team so that they can have a screen share session and guide you. To raise the ticket, please follow the below link -

Regards - Sanjeeb

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

I have figured out the error for that, but it seems like the error message needs to be redefined.

I had a few datasets deployed in the previous stack that I created. I had a few more pending to be created.

So when I deployed the new Analysis stack, it did not have a few of the datasets that are required for it to work upon. So I received this error.

It got resolved once I created those said datasets and redeploying it… So it would be better to revamp the error message for the same so that users are able to understand the problem better in future cases…

Thanks
Landerson

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @Landerson. This has been forwarded on to our team.

cc: @Sanjeeb2022

1 Like

Thanks @Landerson for provide the feedback and resolution details. Please mark your suggestion as solution so that it can help other community members down the line.

Regards - Sanjeeb

1 Like