S3 to quicksight daily data ingestion

–Read and delete–
If your question is about data calculation/presentation, we encourage you to create a sample dashboard in Arena and include it with your question. This makes it easier for other users to try solving your problem and highly improves your chances of getting a solution quickly.
Read more about Arena here: QuickSight Arena -- An embedded instance of QuickSight within the QuickSight Community
(Copy / right click link in preview on a PC --or-- highlight / control / click link on a Mac and open in new tab.)

Hi guys, I have a two excel files that are in s3, I want to create a quicksight dashboard using this two files, may I know how can I connect to quicksight from s3.

Another question is, if my excel data changes everyday, am I able to see the changes in quicksight automatically?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Sainath, thank you for posting your question in this community. You can create new data set within QuickSight, select S3 as your data source. Please refer to the below article for details: Supported formats for Amazon S3 manifest files - Amazon QuickSight. You can then set up refresh schedule to refresh the data. If you are new to QuickSight, you can find many learning resources in our community under- the learn tab.

1 Like