Search analysis or dashboards and delete

I would like to expand the options that are available in the three dots when performing a search.

It would be very useful to be able to search and delete the analyzes or dashboards instead of having to look for them in the analyses or dashboards section, this is especially useful when the list of analyses or dashboards is very large.

2 Likes

Hi @DannyV - Thanks, this is a good feedback and we should request AWS QuickSight team to add this as a feature request.

Hi @Kristin @Ramon_Lopez @SD_QS - Can you please help on this?

Regards - Sanjeeb

1 Like

Hi @DannyV and @Sanjeeb2022

Yup- great feedback & i agree. it would make life easier. Dug into it our requests and its something we have documented + on the backlog.

If you would like me to add your organization to the list of customers requesting this feature please share with me VIA DIRECT MESSAGE you company name, email etc and happy to record your formal request for this enhancement. This will aid us in our decision making.

thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you @Ramon_Lopez . Let me send you a direct message for the same so that we can make this feature request as format request.

Regards - Sanjeeb

Hi @Ramon_Lopez, I’m trying to work out how to direct message you to add my company to the list for this, but can’t work out how. Are you able to assist please? Thanks!