Sending Threshold based Alerts to group of people or email DL having multiple emailIds

Hi Team,

Is it possible to send threshold alerts to multiple people ? Currently, I see that it can be sent to reader account only.

If this is not supported currently, then is there any workaround to send these alerts to multiple folks ?

Also, I tried adding our team emailDL (eg - xyz@amazon.com having 16 emailIds of our team members) in permissions but then we didnt’ get any email to register/access the dashboard so that we can login via this group email account and then send alerts to this emailDL.

Could you please help us.

Thanks!

Hello Pagoel,

First of all Welcome to the QuickSight Community.
you cannot set an alert notification for multiple users. Users have to set this alert for themself. Each registered user in QuickSight can configure the threshold alert on their own for a dashboard and they should receive an email when the alert is triggered.

I believe this has already been raised as feature request. what you could do is set it for yourself and forward it to the desired list of users or DL. ( i know its not optimal for can be a workaround)

Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Deep

Hello Pagoel,

Did this solution work for you? I am marking this reply as, “Solution,” but let us know if this is not resolved. Thanks for posting your questions on the QuickSight Community!

Thank you.

Cheers,
Deep

Thanks Deep. Yes, you can mark it as “Solution”