SLA Severity calculation

Hi,

This is my severity calculation.
ifelse(Severity=5 AND {Cycle days}<12,‘Within SLA’,isNull(Severity) AND {Cycle days}<12,‘Within SLA’,Severity=4 AND {Cycle days}<9,‘Within SLA’,Severity=3 AND {Cycle days}<4,‘Within SLA’,‘SLA exceed’)

When the ticket age(cycle days) is more than 12 days for severity 5 then will come under “exceed SLA” if not then it will come under “within SLA”.
My formula is working fine but when the severity is “none” then the calculation is wrong. For the severity 3,4,5 works fine.

How to calculate the severity none, which means there is no severity in ticket and in my file for “none” cases the cell will be blank.

Pls help me on this

Hi @hripraa

severity is “none” means severity is null, right? So the cell is empty.
In case I guess you have to adjust your part

isNull(Severity) AND {Cycle days}<12
Br

@ErikG Is there any other way to define the same formula. Sometimes above formula is totally wrong and my SLA count is not tally with my excel count.

Could u pls help me to write the formula for same logical but in another way?

Hi @hripraa

to simplefy the formula it would be great if you could write down the cases for “within sla” or “sla exceed”.

“Within SLA”:

(Severity=5 OR isNull(Severity)) AND {Cycle days}<12
Severity=4 AND {Cycle days}<9
Severity=3 AND {Cycle days}<4

right?

BR

@ErikG Did I want to use ifelse here to define the formula like below?

ifelse(Severity=5 OR isNull(Severity)) AND {Cycle days}<12,‘Within SLA’, ‘Within SLA’, Severity=4 AND {Cycle days}<9,‘Within SLA’, Severity=3 AND {Cycle days}<4,‘Within SLA’,‘SLA exceed’)

Is my formula correct?

I guess you already tested it and got an error, right?
Try

ifelse(
(Severity=5 OR isNull(Severity)) AND {Cycle days}<12,‘Within SLA’, 
Severity=4 AND {Cycle days}<9,‘Within SLA’, 
Severity=3 AND {Cycle days}<4,‘Within SLA’,‘SLA exceed’
)