SPICE Monthly Scheduled auto refresh is not working

I am using RDS option to connect our DB.
I have created custom SQL and then
I have setup monthly schedule of autorefresh for 1st date, But it didn’t work,
Then I setup for 3rd day monthly, it worked
Then I setup middle date 2nd day monthly, Again it didn’t work.
Can you please check this setup and guide me, How it will start working on 1st day monthly at 1:00 AM ?

@darshana.s can you share a screenshot showing why it didn’t work? does it mean that the schedule didn’t execute? or the schedule execute but shows error?

Hi @royyung
Thank you for replying

This is my multiple timezone setup. But only 3rd day refresh is working.
Thanks
Darshana

can you please open the detail schedule which shows the start date and time?
any chance that the start date is later than 1st day of month(Feb1 in this case)?

@royyung
Right now its showing March first, As I have updated when it was not ran on 1st March,
Earlier it was started from 1st dec, not 1st of Feb.
We are getting issue since 4 months, Tried all different ways from our end to arrange schedule on 1st of month. But its not working. Your help will appreciate. Please make sure about selected timezone as well.

Thanks
Darshana

@royyung
Any updates?

I setup a refresh schedule by using Melbourne timezone. to refresh monthly on 6th and start on Mar6 9.45pm. but it was not running

Step1.png

so, I try to open the schedule again and found it was showing as Mar7 9.45pm as starting time.

Step2.png
not sure if there is some issue on the timezone. checking with our product team.

I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!