Sum between dates

How do you calculate this in QS, sum between dates

so between those dates the sum is 1064.8

Hi @danielreyes3rd,

Thank you for posting.

Please review the documentation below on how you can calculate sum between dates.

If you have any other questions, please do let me know and if the documentation is able to help, mark as solution.

Regards,
Demola

Hello @danielreyes3rd - Thanks for posting your query. You can easily achieve by creating a calculated field leveraging the sumOver and sumIf functions. Please see the below illustrative snapshot for your reference. Hope this helps!

Also as @demola suggested, would request you to go through the documentation to get an overall understanding of the cumulative date calculations. Those are also very productive ways to get similar calculations done. Thank you!

Did my suggestion help you in resolving your query? If yes, would request you to mark the post as “Solution”. This will help the community to find guidance and answers to similar question. Thank you!

thanks, what if the month today is July and you want to sum the total value of 3 months before July (April, May and June)? So next month is August so the calculation will be from May, June and July.

@danielreyes3rd - In that case you don’t need any parameter as the range would be defined by current month and (current month - 3 months) boundary. You can easily determine that by utilizing the addDateTime function and determine the dates. Sharing the documentation of the same for your reference. In fact there are a whole array of Date Time related functions that can be leveraged based on your use cases. Hope this helps!

Did my suggestion help you in resolving your query? If yes, would request you to mark the post as “Solution”. This will help the community to find guidance and answers to similar question. Thank you!

Hi @danielreyes3rd

Did @sagmukhe’s solution answer your question? If so, could you help the community out by clicking the check box under the reply to mark it as solved?

Thanks!