The filter is not updated

Hello everyone, I would like your help because one of the filters says “Unable to update filter values. Stored values are still available as of Nov 22, 2023 UTC.” why it happens? how can I solve it?

I tried clicking on the “update list” button but the same message continues

Hi,

Can you please check the datatype of filter ?
Dataset must contains the filtered column must have the same data as in filter with same datatype.
Regards,
Naveed Ali

I was checking and I found that the field is calculated and has a condition that is generating the error, this field is called check and in the condition it sets check=1 (number) when all the other validation is text…

Then I looked for a way so that the validation is not against 1 but against a text but it still generates an error

The field that has the filter is “Type”, the condition is ifelse({Check}=1,“saturday”,

The field check is calculated like this:
sumOver({Free_Out}, [{id},{Channel_Moment}],PRE_FILTER)

But, I changed it this way
ifelse( sumOver(
{Free_Out}, [{id},{Channel_Moment}],PRE_FILTER)=1,“Saturday”,“Other”)

Later, I changed the “Type” filter field so that the validation is not with a number, but with text, but the error remains

this is the error message:

Hi @Jesus
Is the calculated field in the dataset, or built in the analysis? Can you add the entire text of the calculation here? If the calculation is in the dataset, when was the last time the dataset was refreshed? You could possibly try creating a new column with your updated logic, refreshing the dataset and creating a new filter.

Hi @Jesus ,

Checking in. We have not heard back from you regarding your question. We’d still like to help. If we do not hear back in the next 3 days, we will archive the question.