Are you an app developer or product owner? Do you want to set your product apart, improve end-user experience, and generate new revenue streams? Read on to learn more about how AWS and Amazon QuickSight can help.
Amazon QuickSight Embedded Analytics allows you to add rich interactive analytics to your app, creating product differentiation, enhancing user experiences, and unlocking new monetization opportunities. Whether you want interactive visualizations, dashboards, PDF and Excel reports, or natural language query with Amazon QuickSight Q, the extensive suite of Amazon QuickSight APIs allows you to easily integrate data-driven experiences into your app. You can even embed the complete QuickSight dashboard authoring experience with curated, secure datasets for governed data sharing and self-service access across tens of thousands of customers.
The Powered by QuickSight (PbQ) program supports AWS software partners across your embedded analytics journey, meeting you to provide build and go-to-market support wherever you’re looking for expertise and guidance. With over 20 PbQ events successfully completed worldwide in 2023, come join us and hear from fellow developers and product owners on how QuickSight has supercharged their apps with fast, straightforward, and powerful analytics. Sign up for a Powered by QuickSight Roadshow in your area, or contact us for more information. Each Powered by QuickSight event features AWS customers and partners from the region sharing their stories on how QuickSight has helped accelerate product development and insight delivery, and how QuickSight can benefit you. Sign up for a location near you today!
- India: New Delhi (September 12) – Powered by QuickSight Roadshow: New Delhi | Generative AI & ML Driven Insights
- Ireland: Dublin (September 13) – AI/ML Powered Visual Analytics with Amazon QuickSight | Dublin Roadshow
- United States: San Francisco (September 26) – Powered by AWS Roadshow: San Francisco | Unlock Insights with Generative AI from QuickSight
- England: London (October 12) – Powered by QuickSight: London | Generative AI and BI for Financial Services
- Germany: Munich (October 18) – Powered by QuickSight: Munich | Generative AI and BI for Automotive Manufacturing
- United Arab Emirates: Dubai (Oct 25) – Powered by QuickSight Roadshow | Dubai
Backed by AWS, the Powered by QuickSight program speeds your time to value with build, market, and sell support for your solution. Get AWS’s support wherever you are in your journey:
- Leverage AWS expertise – AWS supports partners with workshops and consulting expertise to validate use cases that can accelerate your business growth and monetize your data with business intelligence (BI)
- Accelerate your build – AWS can guide your migration to QuickSight, provide rapid proofs of concept, and recommend partners for consulting services
- Go to market with AWS – Back your product launch with co-branded demand gen, joint PR, customer stories, AWS support in your go-to-market, and a PbQ launch package to speed your and your customers’ adoption
Success stories from the Powered by QuickSight program
When Lucerna Health saw an increased need for business intelligence from customers, they looked for a fully embedded and integrated solution.
“We fully integrated QuickSight into our Healthcare Data Platform product to support advanced analytics and reporting at unlimited scale for our customers. Ultimately, QuickSight enables us to provide a seamless embedded analytics experience at a fraction of the total cost of ownership of other BI platforms.”
– David Atkins, Cofounder and Chief Product Officer at Lucerna Health.
For more information about Lucerna Health’s solution, check out Lucerna Health uses Amazon QuickSight embedded analytics to help healthcare customers uncover new insights.
Showpad has used the Powered by QuickSight program to help sellers engage with buyers through content and training. They needed a solution that allowed them to quickly prototype and embed dashboards for their customers.
“We went through user research, development, and beta tests in a span of 6 months, a fast turnaround and a big win for us. We can launch reporting for our customers so that they can look at and interpret data by themselves.”
– Jeroen Minnaert, Head of Data at Showpad.
To learn more about Showpad’s PbQ journey, refer to Showpad accelerates data maturity to unlock innovation using Amazon QuickSight.
To learn more about the Powered by QuickSight program, contact us or attend a Powered by QuickSight Roadshow in your area.
Additionally, check out the Amazon QuickSight Community website, a one-stop-shop where BI authors and developers from across the globe can ask and answer questions, stay up to date, network, and learn together about QuickSight.
About the authors
Jose Kunnackal is Director of Product Management for Amazon QuickSight, AWS’ cloud-native, fully managed BI service. Jose started his career with Motorola, writing software for telecom and first responder systems. Later he was Director of Engineering at Trilibis Mobile, where he built a SaaS mobile web platform using AWS services. Jose is excited by the potential of cloud technologies to help customers make the most of their data.
AJ leads our Powered by QuickSight partner program which helps organizations embed QuickSight into their applications to further engage and delight their customers. He’s a vet of the analytics industry and has worked with all types of partners over his 25 year career. He’s a proud father of two teenage girls and his wife teases him that, while not born in Texas, he got there as fast as he could.
Allison Herberger is a Senior Partner Marketing Manager at AWS and has helped to build the Powered by QuickSight Partner Program. Her background is in technology marketing where she has held a variety of roles in management consulting, computer hardware and SaaS companies.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/business-intelligence/the-powered-by-quicksight-roadshow-is-coming-to-a-city-near-you/