The use of Tree Maps to drill down

I have recently built a dashboard that contains a tree map at the top of my data set. This tree map is configured with 4 levels of drill down functionality. I added an action that all subsequent data under the tree map would filter based on what was selected in the tree map. I was wondering if there is a way that when I use the drill down functionality that the data underneath would also display based on that drill down. Currently the only way to get it to change is to click the actual tile even when I drill down to level 2 I still must click that tile or else the data is the full set. Any ideas? Is this even possible currently?

Hi @jacob.li
as far as i know if you drill down on a specific value you will filter that automaticaly.

BR

Hi Erik,

Yes the tile itself will drill down but I have a dependency (KPI tile) below that holds values. I would like that KPI tile to also filter when I drill down on a specific box (it does filter once clicked but not when I right click and drill down). I have attached an image as well. When I right click on drill down for the purple tile it still displayed the top level for “calls”

Hi @jacob.li
Not you we can achieve that.
Have to check if there is a “total” option for the visual or if we can build a workaround.
BR