Tooltip Showing the Level of Aggregation

Good morning,
Is it possible to stop showing the level of aggregation on the tooltip?
The name of the field can be changed on the tooltip but I am trying to prevent the level of aggregation to appear there.

Also, how do I go about changing the name of a data field that appears on a legend in a visual?

Hi @mateoleon210

Looks like you have 2 distinct questions. I’ll answer each below.

To stop showing the level of aggregation you’ll want to click ‘Format Visual’ and make sure that ‘Show aggregations’ is unchecked. From here you can also change field names for how you wish them to appear in your tooltip.

Question 2:

To change the name of a data field that appears on the legend you will need to change that name in your dataset. If you don’t want to change the name of the field you can simply create a calculated field that duplicates the original field but named the new name. For example:
Screenshot from 2022-12-04 13-35-47

2 Likes

Just to add something:

you can just write “{client}”, you dont need to write “{client} = {client}”

Otherwise this is what we do to change the names in the legends, too.

A good feature would be, if you can rename the columns in the legend, like the columns in a table.

2 Likes

Hi, @mateoleon210. Did this solution work for you? I am marking Todd’s reply as, “Solution,” but let us know if this is not resolved. Thanks for posting your questions on the QuickSight Community Q&A Forum!

1 Like