Trying to Embed quick sight Dashboard into our internal portal using user based approach. Any step by step doc/video available

Trying to Embed quick sight Dashboard into our internal portal using user based approach. Any step by step doc/video available

1 Like

This is for authenticated users:

2 Likes

The session for Learning Series next week is on embedding.

2 Likes

Hey @raviquicksight You may want also want to check out this Getting Started with Embedded Analytics: Embedded Analytics -- Get Started

Hope the above resources helped and that you are able to embed the dashboard.

Let us know if this is solved or if you need any help. :slight_smile:

@Kristin Thanks for providing the information. It helps me to build prototype but trying to add the embedded link into inter portal. We are trying to build Embedded portal for external customers to login into our internal portal to access data and dashabords.

@raviquicksight I asked our team and they pointed me toward this resource. Can you check this resource out and let us know if this helps? Keep us posted!

@Kristin
Thanks for sharing the link, I have already watched the video and helpful.
qq- how can i Updated the Hosted UI link to https://mycompnaydatareports.com as shown in image attached.

@raviquicksight Are you referring to the callback URL in above screenshot? From the public documentation page, looks like it is possible to add a callback URL.

Please check with Cognito if you have any issues with app client settings in Cognito console.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this solution @Aaditya_Arigela! And welcome to the QuickSight Community! :slight_smile: