Two Y-axis labels in Combo Chart

Hi all,

I’m putting together a Clustered bar combo chart visual, and I can get a Y-axis label for the Line, but can’t find where I can add a Y-axis label for the Bars. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks, J

Hello @Jet - Thanks for your query. Please see the below snapshot. Hope the highlighted navigation helps you to get what you are looking for. Thank you!

Did my suggestion help you in resolving your query? If yes, would request you to mark the post as “Solution”. This will help the community to find guidance and answers to similar question. Thank you!

Thanks for the response @sagmukhe - that looks like what I’m after, but the option doesn’t appear to be available in my visual. I’ve included a screenshot of what it looks like on my end below -

Hello @Jet - Can you please share your field well details and a sample snapshot of the chart? That would help!

In this case I can’t share much more due to data confidentiality, but I can list the following:

• Dataset is not using SPICE
  • date variable on x-axis, two numerical values in Bars, one numerical value in Lines, nothing in Group/Colour

But I think it might be because I have two numerical values in Bars - I was able to put an axis label when only one variable was used. Do you know if it might be possible to still include an axis label if two Bar variables are included?

Hello @Jet - As you rightly presumed its because you have 2 bars, there’s no Y Axis. Instead the differentiation is now highlighted via the Legend. You can alter the name of the calculated filed to provide whatever you want to show over here. Also, you can change the position of the same. Please refer to the below snapshot. Hope this helps!

Did my suggestion help you in resolving your query? If yes, would request you to mark the post as “Solution”. This will help the community to find guidance and answers to similar question. Thank you!

Got it! Thanks for the help @sagmukhe !

1 Like