"Unable to Load Analysis" when dataset is refreshing and broken analyses when opened on new look

Hello, since the update to the analysis experience was activated on my account a few days ago Quicksight has become pretty much unusable due to analyses loading broken when first opened (have to reload page for it to load properly) and getting “Unable to Load Analysis” when trying to open an analysis when a dataset is refreshing: This is especially significant since we have datasets that update every hour and take ~45 minutes so we would only have a 15 minute window to work on them.

The only workaround I have found is to switch back to the old look where everything works perfectly just as it has for us in the last year or so of using the tool, however I have concerns on whether this is an intentional feature or something that will be fixed before the new look is made the only look.

Would appreciate some insight on whether this issue is already being tracked or is something unique to my account (since I have tried on multiple Browsers and computers).

Images redacted due to sensitive information.

Hello @jmgca !

I would highly recommend creating an AWS support ticket for this issue.

Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf.