When we are inviting new users to quicksight acount there it is redirecting to signup after the sign also we are not able to see any shares data sets or dashbaord

When we are inviting new users to quicksight acount there it is redirecting to signup after the sign also we are not able to see any shares data sets or dashbaord

1 Like

Hello @paavn, welcome to the QuickSight community!

When you are inviting a user to QuickSight, are you inviting them directly from the QuickSight console, or is it through IAM or an embedded platform? I am curious how the invitation is being handled. If it is being sent through the console and users are able to update their password to accept it, then I would send them this url:
https://quicksight.aws.amazon.com/sn/start?directory_alias= account alias here

See if this directs them to sign-in rather than sign-up.

Hello @paavn, did my last reply help resolve the issue you are facing? If not, please provide some more information about the problem related to the questions I asked above. If we do not hear back from you in 3 days, I will archive this topic. Thank you!

Thank you for your response. From above mentioned steps I got clarity and now it’s working fine

1 Like

Hello @paavn, thank you for letting me know. I am glad that worked for you!