Why I am not able to 'Try Q' in my Quicksight account?

When I am clicking on ‘Try Q’, then after selecting the sample data, the screen kept on refreshing. I’ve tried many times from last 3 days, What can be the possible issue ? Can someone check in their account whether its a technical glitch or else its my account issue ?

Hi, @Vaibhav_Patidar.

Thank you for letting us know. I have shared this feedback with the Q team. I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!

Hi @Kristin

Thanks for your response. I have checked that ‘Try Q’ is only working with N.Virginia and Oregon where GenBI is in preview. (My account is in Mumbai).
I have checked with other Quicksight accounts and the issue is same for all, even if its not working in other regions, atleast it should show some message to user that change the region to use Try Q.
Anyway I will be connecting with support to let them know about this issue.

Best Regards

Thanks for the feedback @Vaibhav_Patidar. I am forwarding this message on to the team for visibility. Thanks again for reaching out and for sharing this feedback.

1 Like