New Amazon Q in QuickSight uses generative AI assistance for quicker, easier data insights (Preview)
Now you can experience the Generative BI capabilities in Amazon QuickSight announced on July 26, as well as two additional capabilities for business users.
Amazon QuickSight announces three new natural language capabilities enabled by Amazon Q for business users. Launching in preview, these capabilities can summarize dashboards, generate mini dashboards to answer data questions, and build stories explaining data.
Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS) announced that Amazon Q can help you select Amazon EC2 instances. Amazon Q uses machine learning to help customers take quick and cost-effective decisions for their compute instance type before building their workloads. Amazon Q generates personalized EC2 instance suggestions for customers using the AWS Management Console or AWS documentation site. Its natural language interface provides an easy way for customers to communicate their requirements and get the best-matched instances.
Read more about Amazon Q
- Amazon QuickSight Q (in Preview)
- Introducing Amazon Q, a new generative AI-powered assistant (preview)
- Amazon Q brings generative AI-powered assistance to IT pros and developers (preview)
- Improve developer productivity with generative-AI powered Amazon Q in Amazon CodeCatalyst (preview)
- Upgrade your Java applications with Amazon Q Code Transformation (preview)
- New generative AI features in Amazon Connect, including Amazon Q, facilitate improved contact center service
Several of our session recordings are now available on demand!
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBNVk0G3BsQ