Calculated Type Return Type

I am using boto3 to publish the dashboard in different regions. I have used many calculated fields in analysis. I want to add formatconfiguration dynamically by modifiying the json. For this I want to know the dynamically know the return type of calculated field i.e. if calculated field return type is number then add number format configuration else date format configuration.
I want to know is there any way (any api) to know the calculated field return type so that I can use it or any other way to achieve this. I don’t want to add format configuration by going to quicksight UI

Hi @Saurabh, I also don’t see a return type for CalculatedColumnType - QuickSight — Boto 3 Docs 1.12.23 documentation. Sorry, currently this is not possible but I’m marking this for feature request. At AWS, their roadmap is primarily driven by customers. Your feedback helps them build a better service. I have tagged this as a feature request. More features are being added on a regular basis, so please keep an eye on the What’s New / Blog . You can set up a Watching Alert by clicking on the bell icon.