Conditional Formatting not working - disappearing

Hi Team,
conditional formatting doesn’t allow me to edit it. Every time I try to enter from properties, the conditional formatting appears for a few seconds and then returns to the properties. Is it possible because the analysis is to heavy?

Thanks in advance.

Hello @Dario_Meligrana , welcome to the Quicksight community!

Can you share screenshot examples of what you are experiencing? That might help understand if there is something else happening that we can troubleshoot.

That being said, you may need to file a support ticket with AWS.

Hello Duncan,

Every time I try to open conditional formatting, it stays on for a few seconds and then disappears. This doesn’t allow me to change anything. I noticed this only happens on pivot analysis.

Hello @Dario_Meligrana !

I have never seen that behavior before and I’m guessing it will need more looking into. I would recommend creating an AWS support ticket for this.

Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf.