Export conditional formatting

Is there a way to export the conditional formatting from a table?

You can export css and excel as a whole tables if conditional formatting applied on data.
Conditions are not exportable just data.
regards,
Naveed

I don’t understand.
I have a dashboard like this
and I want to export it with formating like it is
eg if the value is 1 then the cell is yellow if it is lower than 1 the cell is green…

I think no option. :slight_smile:

Hi @Nikola @Naveed

Kindly seeking your help on how to add the different conditional formatting like above your dashboard?

I would want to add the different color base on our target, but still have confusion.

eg
for Row1 : if the value is 1 then the cell is yellow if it is lower than 1 the cell is green…
for Row2 : if the value is 2 then the cell is red if it is lower than 2 the cell is green…

Link for my question is here - [High Priority] How to add different targets for pivot table?

Looking forward to your kind reply

Thanks a lot

Hi Liu,

follow the step

you can do as you like :slight_smile:

Regards,

Naveed Ali

Hi @Naveed

Thanks for quick reply and the details!

I’ve created one dummy dashboard, I would want to add different conditional formatting as there is several different targets.

however, if I follow above step, all the “Data” are in same conditional formatting

How can we make sure data of each raw can reflect above/less than each according target?

Thank you!

typo update: How can we make sure data of each row can reflect above/less than each according target?

For Row1, the target is 20, Week2 data is 41, week1 data is 21, both above the target, should be in green
For Row1, the target is 30, Week2 data is 421, week1 data is 22, Week2 is above the target, should be in green, Week1 is less than the target, should be in red

Can you please guide on how to add the conditional formatting?

Thank you