Formatting The Table In the Measure Column With Condition

Hi Team,
I want a solution from this attached picture. In this picture it has three columns one is Name, Subject, Score. I Want to change the score columns on the basics of Subject & Score.
E.G- If the Subject =‘Math’ and the score is >=50 then score column for the respective subject is Green and others are Red
If the Subject =‘English’ and the score is >=60 then score column for the respective subject is Green and others are Red
if the Subject=‘Science’ and the score is >=45 then score column for the respective subject is Green and others are Red
if the Subject=‘Hindi’ and the score is >=70 then score column for the respective subject is Green and others are Red
Table 1-Formatting Measure Columns

Table 2-Result Table

Hello,
The key here is to create a new column using an ifelse function:
ifelse( (Subject=‘Math’ AND Score > 50) OR (Subject=‘English’ AND Score > 60) OR (Subject=‘Science’ AND Score > 45), “OK”,“NOTOK”)
After the new column has been created using the calculate field, use the "OK/“NOT OK” as condition to apply the colors.
Another additional option to make it dynamic is to create a parameter to select dynamically the passing scores for each Subject (MathScore, EnglishScore,…) and add these values within the calculated field conditional operations.st,
JoseB

1 Like

Thanks @JoseB-aws !
There any option we can change the color in the same column i.e here, on the score column.

Hello @Biswajit_1993
Yes, you can use the conditional coloring to change the background color, the test color or even adding icons based on conditions.

Br,
JoseB.