How to sum values when collapsing a field rather than showing 0?

Hello! I am working in an analysis, and have three columns in a pivot table visual: product family (PF), product line (PL), and a calculated field that produces a value for each product line.

When the visual is expanded, values are all correct. However, when I collapse the product line column (because I want to view the sum of product-line-level calculations), the value returned is 0. Is there a way to change this?

Expanded:

PF
-PL 5
-PL 4
-PL 6
PF
-PL 1
-PL 2
-PL 4

Collapsed (now):
PF 0
PF 0

Collapsed (desired):
PF 15
PF 7

To better answer and allow others with similar objectives to get the most of this question, can you please share a small sample of your raw data, and the formula you used for the calculated field?

Hi Andrew, Is this issue resolved? If not, it would be helpful if you could provide a screenshot with some data sample and we will help you resolve the issue.

Hi @dimandre. Has this been resolved? If so, please help the community by marking the appropriate post as “Solution”. If you still need assistance, please provide additional detail. Thanks!

Since we have not received a response from you on this question, we are going to archive the question. If you still need this question answered, please create a new question topic. Thank you!